Highlights of 2015
2015 was one of the most succesful years of my film music journey. In this article I am going to summarize those aspects of the year that were the most memorable and important for me. Let's do it.
- I scored 7 films in 2015 including R.E.M. (directed by Szilárd Molnár), Midgets (directed by Dániel Pápai), Move On (directed by Sándor Gál), Perihelion (directed by József Gallai), The Girl in the Woods (directed by Tofiq Rzayev), Moth (directed by József Gallai & Gergő Elekes - released in 2016), The Cleaner (directed by Tofiq Rzayev).
- My score for József Gallai's Perihelion was nominated 3 times for 'Best Drama' score during the year:
- The Monthly Film Festival 2015 August Edition
- Reel Music Awards 2015
- Soundtrack Geek Awards 2016 (actually it happened at the beginning of 2016 :) )
- I was nominated as the 'Best Breakout Composer of 2015' at the Soundtrack Geek Awards 2016